Form W-4 Address Changes

For payroll and benefit purposes, it is important that GW has a current record of all faculty and staff addresses.  Changes to address information can be made at any time through GWeb.  Instructions on how to update this information can be found online under Self Service Instructions in Payroll Forms.  Address information can also be updated by downloading and completing a paper copy of the Form W-4(PDF).