How to Enroll

There are two ways for GW employees to enroll in Direct Deposit. The quickest and most secure way to enroll and make changes is through GWeb. Need help? Download our instructions (PDF) for modifying your direct deposit.

You may also complete and sign a Direct Deposit Authorization form (PDF) and attach a voided check. The form is also available at the Faculty and Staff Service Center, located at Marvin Center 242. Once the authorization is received by Payroll Services, it may take one pay cycle to become active.